I’m heading out on my next adventure — and this time, I really do not know where I am going. Ok, I have a clue about where I am going, but the actual stops — that will be up to myself and my fellow passengers to decide. You see, I signed up for the Fred.Olsen “Choose your Own” Cruise. Here are the things I know. I will be on board the Braemar, which is docking on October 10th in Southampton. Then, we are heading to the Iberian Peninsula. After that, the passengers choose where we go!
Here is a list of our choices:
- Vigo, Spain or Leixoes, Portugal for Oporto
- Algeciras or Malaga, Spain
- Palamos or Barcelona, Spain
- Valencia, Spain or Palma, Mallorca
- Alicante or Cartagena, Spain
- Cadiz, Spain or Portimao, Portugal
- Ferrol or La Coruna, Spain
I think this is going to be a fun adventure, so stay tuned for stories about my next trip!